Tuesday, July 17, 2007

mission accomplished!

We have actually done everything on my list of things I wanted to do before we left Texas:
  1. hike up Guadalupe Peak, the highest point in Texas - completed 7/01/07
  2. take some pictures in the Texas bluebonnets - this was done in the spring on 2 different occasions
  3. see Nickel Creek in concert again before they disassemble - seen at the Meridian on 4/20/07
  4. go to an Astros game at Minute Maid Park - went to 3 games! (2 were free. I think we may have lost all 3 of those games...)
  5. explore the George Bush Museum - I'm going to say that we did this. We went to the Museum on July 4, but I forgot that the entire main exhibit is closed until November, but we did see the miniature White House and both of us had already seen the main exhibit at some point previously.
  6. visit the Houston Zoo to see our old friends one more time - completed 7/14/07
  7. fully appreciate Whataburger, H.E.B., and Blue Bell - we are kind of still doing this, but I consider it done. :)

"Time is making fools of us again." ~ Albus Dumbledore

No comments: