Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Jovie's update

The last post was all about Olsen. This one is about Jovie. Jovie turned seven months old last week!

Jovie turns 7 months old!
Jovie's 7-month portrait

Olsen loves Jovie
This picture makes me laugh, because Jovie doesn't seem too excited about the hug.

Jovie has been eating some solids. She has had: avocado, banana, sweet potato, apple sauce, squash, peas, and carrots. She does not really eat too much, but I think she is slowly getting used to eating.

Carrots!
carrots!

For Valentine's Day, I put the kids in red clothes for some pictures. I thought Jovie looked so cute, because I usually do not bother with real clothes on a baby and just put her in easy zip-up sleepers. Poor Jovie, stuck with a very unfashionable mother.

IMG_9060

IMG_9183

IMG_9153

IMG_9239
Jovie is very interested in Lucy's nose.

I have hired a babysitter to come watch Jovie for a couple of hours a week. I had 61 applicants from my ad on the USU off-campus job board! I haven't been getting much done on my dissertation, and this way, I will also be able to meet with my advisor. The first day will be tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about it, because the instant someone else holds Jovie, she cries. I am hoping she can get used to a new caregiver soon.

No comments: