Sunday, May 22, 2011

Adrian's Summer Running 2011: Week 3

Week 3 is over and the heart rate training got a little more intense.  Here is an example of one of my workouts:


Though it was a shorter time, it was much more difficult to keep within my target heart rate zones.  There was another thing I forgot to mention in my last post.  Along with the heart rate monitoring, I also had to go on a diet with this research study.  We had to maintain healthy amounts of calories, proteins, fats, and carbs and log that information onto this website:

I kind of got obsessed with spark people and learned a lot about the nutritional facts of the regular foods that I ate.  This site helped me to eat quite a bit healthier as well as helped me to realize that I need to drink more water than normally drank.  It also helped me to lose some weight too.  It was nice.

Results from Week 3 of the Juniper cardio/fitness challenge.
Week 2 of RaceRx study
Week 1 of marathon training

No comments: