Wednesday, June 07, 2006

sigh

Remember when I said I was done with my mini-mester course? Well, I'm really not. The graduate students have to complete 10 short papers on 10 different plants that were assigned to us by Friday. I am not done with those. :( I can't seem to find all of the information that they want included in these papers. I spent hours in the library and hours searching databases and google scholar. I am considering just turning in what I have...it is only worth 45 points and I'm sure I'll get at least some points with the info that I currently have. I just can't spend anymore time on this. I want to start working on things more interesting (and more neccessary) - like my thesis. :( I hate turning in incomplete, low-quality work, but this is getting quite old and discouraging...

No comments: