Sunday, June 15, 2008

peacocks!

I haven't blogged in awhile, which is kind of a shame, because I had wanted to chronicle my summer for my own remembrance. We've had a pretty good summer so far. We took a short trip to Texas to see our families and I got to see Mariann and her new daughter, Raley. Then we went to Missoula, Glacier NP, Yellowstone NP, and Grand Tetons NP - a trip that I really enjoyed. Lately, we mostly have been enjoying summer in Logan and working on our yard, house, and the baby's room. It's my goal to try and finish the baby's room by the end of next weekend. But today, I decided to blog because after we got back from our walk, we saw two peacocks on our porch. As we approached the house, the peacocks took short flights until they were on our roof. We watched them for awhile until they flew to our neighbors' roof. We're not sure where they came from, but they made me laugh.

No comments: