Saturday, November 29, 2008

Family Tag

so I totally failed on trying to post everyday this month. I think I might try it in January, and I might be a little more successful. I have lots to catch up on about Olsen (and his various medical maladies :( ) but for now, I think I will fulfill one of the tags Blake from the always entertaining Blakery has tagged me with. I'll do the easier one now:

1. How many people are in your family?
Three, actual humans, but four if you count furry people as well.

2. When did you get married?
July 22, 2006

3. Are your children boys or girls?
One little baby boy

4. What do you do for fun as a family?
well, so far we seem to be a boring family of three. We do like to take Lucy (and Chico when we are dog-sitting) for walks. We try to spend time playing on our tummies, and we read Dr. Seuss books, especially Hop on Pop (the simplest Seuss for the youngest use). Olsen loves this book!

5. Is your family complete, or are you planning on having more children?
hummmmm, well, for some reason I have always thought it would be fun to have three children. But right now, I seriously don't understand how people have a baby and other children at the same time! Our little guy seems to take up most of our energies, but he is awfully cute.

No comments: