Thursday, September 29, 2011

she likes it!

First, Jovie HATES the car. She pretty much always cries when she's in there. We haven't quite figured out the problem. She's usually fine when I put her in the carseat, but then starts crying some point during the car ride.

Second, Olsen loves catchy pop music. He has a fondness for Lady Gaga and Katy Perry. Sometimes we don't even realize he knows a song until he starts singing it in a restaurant (Maroon Five's "Take All That I Have", for example). He loves that song "Tonight Tonight" by Hot Chelle Rae.

I was taking him to school in the morning, Jovie was crying as usual, and Olsen's song came on. I turned it up so Olsen could hear it and Jovie started to settle down.

Olsen: You like this song, Jovie?
Jovie: Wah
Olsen: Jovie says yeah

ha ha, I think they're going to be great friends one day.

Maroon babies on the floor

No comments: