Sunday, April 15, 2012

Team Crush

Olsen has started indoor soccer. He is on Team Crush, along with his friends, Ben, Peter, and Sean. I was told not to expect too much, so I just figured it would be total chaos. Which it is, but since I was expecting so little, I feel like it is better organized than I thought it would be. It is pretty funny. They spend about 10 minutes doing a little drill, where each kid tries to kick the ball into the goal, and then they play a "game" with another team. It is funny to watch. Olsen has such a good time just running around and being generally silly. Getting to the ball is a secondary objective to him. Below is a video that I think is pretty cute. Olsen actually kicks the ball and then later he falls for no reason and afterwards, Peter falls on top of him.


No comments: