Monday, June 28, 2004

Warped Tour 2004

Saturday, Adrian and I went to Warped Tour in Dallas. Warped Tour is a punk-rock music festival with tons of bands (I think 50 or so...?) and other booths. It rained all the way to Dallas, all during the concert, and all the way back. But during the concert it was only the spitting kind of rain, so it wasn't bad. It was great fun. I liked walking along all the tables to see all the stuff they had. One sad thing was that they didn't have very much skateboarding because it was too wet.

I got to hear Bowling for Soup, New Found Glory, and Flogging Molly. I think New Found Glory was everyone's favorite, because there were lots of people pushing to get to the front. But I found that none of the people there were scary people, so it was okay. Flogging Molly was cool because they're Irish...

After the concert, we stopped by this park in Dallas by the Museum of Natural History and walked along the wetland exhibit. It was really neat with cattails and lily pads. I'm excited about going to graduate school to study wetlands...

No comments: