Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm back in my office, attempting to get something done, but not being too successful....

I am officially moved in! I really like my cute, little house on Foster. I almost have everything situated. Monica is coming this weekend and says that she will help me decorate. So hopefully, she can tear herself away from Jeremy long enough to help me out. (just kidding, Mon...)

Lucy and I met the Great Dane that lives next door. Her name is Dixie and she's really sweet. Perhaps, she and Lucy can become friends. Also, the girls that live across the street from me came by to introduce themselves. They seem really nice, and they are graduate students. Two are grad students in education and one is in math. Horrible thing is that I forgot the girl's name who is a math grad student! Hopefully, we will meet again.

Ugh, that reminds me of Mariann's cousin in Bishop. hee hee. For some reason, she thinks my name is Amy and she has thought so for so long now that I can't really correct her at this point. So, I guess my name will just always be Amy to her. It's kind of funny but awkward all at the same time.

And guess what? Next weekend, Adrian is coming to visit me! I'm super excited! I have lots to keep me busy until then, so the time should pass quickly. :)

No comments: