Saturday, August 13, 2005

questions, questions

So, this question came to me whilst I was uselessly perusing the general board of Texags: What makes a girl hot?

Apparently, from someone’s comment, a very pretty girl does not necessarily a hot girl make. So we are left with the original question: what does make a girl hot? Is “hot” more a state of mind? Can a girl who isn’t pretty be “hot”? Or is hot a subset of pretty? Is “hot” a quality that comes and goes, sort of like good hair days? Or is a hot girl always hot regardless of circumstances?

These are just some questions that I have about the whole hot girl topic. Another thought: once you use the word “hot” a billion times in one paragraph, it begins to lose meaning…

well, I talked to Mariann, Monica, and Justin (Monica's bro) about this the other night. I don't think I got any real answers though. Justin tried pointing out some girls that he considered "hot". It seemed the common thread was skimpy clothing. oh, well, I guess I must not really be the "hot" type.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

D-Link DWL-G730AP mobile router reviewed
To be honest, we're really not sure how many people actually use portable WiFi routers, since it seems like virtually every decent hotel either already has access points - or is within range of service you can ...
Nice blog, keep up the good work!
I have a credit line site/blog. It pretty much covers credit line related stuff.
Check out my blog sometime if you have a chance.

Anonymous said...

Best wishes with your blog. I've enjoyed reading it and will definitely be coming back for more.

I have a investing terms Website. It covers the best information available on investing terms and similar topics.