Friday, June 15, 2007

2 posts in 1 day = not much to do at work...

I was talking to Amy the other day about weddings, and I talked about how I didn't really view my wedding as the most important day of my life, and therefore, nothing would really have bothered me too much if something went wrong (unless Adrian had said the wrong name or something!).

But I think I kind of left the impression that marrying Adrian didn't mean much to me - that's not what I meant. Just that, to me the fact that we are married and are spending the rest of our lives together is what makes me happy. It was actually kind of hard for me to really appreciate the ceremony with a lot of people looking at us. For me, my most happiest times are when it's just us together where no one is around to witness how truly strange we are.

"The most beautiful thing in the world is a match well made." ~ Emma Woodhouse in Emma. (this quote is from the movie, though. I am embarrassed to say that I have not read the book and am not sure if the quote is also in the novel.)

No comments: