Sunday, September 25, 2005

effects of Hurricane Rita

So I try to go to church this morning, but alas, they were not having service! The sky was blue, not a cloud in the sky, but somehow Hurricane Rita caused Living Hope to cancel their service. Sooo, I mosy over to Grace, where they are having service, but there were so many people there that there wasn't room for us all. In the end, I just went home and watched Chris Osbourne on TV.

The second effect of Rita is that it has caused me to pretty much eat a whole package of Oreos in a space of 4 days. :( This is why I usually don't buy oreos, but the panic of Rita caused me to give in....

so, that's pretty much all Rita did to my world...it made me eat a lot of junk and gave me some Sunday morning church inconvenience....not exactly the excitement that I was ready for.

No comments: