Tuesday, September 27, 2005

i went to supper with Amy and her sis, Leah, at Margarita Rocks tonight. Somehow we got on the topic of feminists and how weird they are (for example, not wanting 1/2 price entrees for ladies' night). Anyhow, it made me think of the time when Adrian and I were hiking at Badlands and for some reason, at one part of the hike you had to jump across to reach the other side. Well, Adrian wanted to help me across, and I remember feeling kind of huffy and saying something like, "hmph, i can do it myself, i don't need help." and then of course, i did not make my jump and fell down. but instead of making fun of me and laughing at me, he was so sweet to me and helped me up. :) i think we had been dating for a little over 2 months at that point. but i think that was one moment where i thought, this is the guy i want to be with. he visits me in one week! that's the only thing keeping me from dropping dead before Friday, when I have to give my horrendous presentation in front of scary people that enjoy asking questions just so the speaker will have questions to answer. :(

No comments: