Monday, September 26, 2005

where are the cool, crisp autumn days? According to my calendar, autumn officially began on the the 22nd. However, it is still hot and muggy as can be.

also, today was not a good day for me. My guitar "teacher" bailed on me, which I found most disappointing. I was so looking forward to the day when I could procrastinate by picking up the guitar and practicing. also, in preparing for a horrible presentation I have to make on Friday, I realized that I really should try and get out of school soon. School leaves me feeling most inadequate, extremely worried, and stressed. There is no joy in school and when that is what I am doing for the majority of my days, I am left feeling quite dissatisfied with my days and then with my life. And then I feel silly and ridiculous...and I'll stop this here.

No comments: